These tasty dark chocolate oat cookies are incredibly versatile, as you don’t need any eggs or flour and instead of chocolate, you can add raisins or any nuts of your choice. The addition of Lyle's Golden Syrup gives these chocolate oat cookies that delicious caramel flavour that we absolutely cannot resist! This chocolate oat cookies recipe is simple, making it the perfect recipe to make with your kids. Plus, it will only cost you the price of a handful of ingredients and 15 minutes of your time.
HOW TO MAKE DARK CHOCOLATE OAT COOKIES
Follow this simple, 6-step dark chocolate oat cookie recipe for a sweet treat that makes for the perfect after (or before!) dinner treat that’s certain to tickle your tastebuds!
1. Mash the bananas with a fork.
2. Add all other ingredients, mix well with a spoon and let the mixture rest for 5-10min.
3. Heat the oven to 180C and line your baking tin with parchment paper.
4. You can have your little ones help you form small flat cookies and line them on a baking tin.
5. Bake them for 15-20min until they are nice and golden.
6. They will still be soft when you take them out of the oven, but leave them to cool down for approximately 10min before serving with a steaming hot cuppa!
Ingredients – 7 items
Dark Chocolate Oat Cookies Recipe
70% Dark chocolate
Lyle’s Golden Syrup
Pinch fine table salt
Rate this recipe!
Share your thoughts or advice
Good job, now enjoy!
Don't forget to share your creation using our hashtags in the chance to get featured.
Ideal for baking and toppings, and a perfect companion for pancakes and porridge.View all products