Bake up these magic brownies:
HOW TO MAKE EASY CHOCOLATE BROWNIES
Follow this simple 9-step chocolate brownie recipe and enjoy the most delicious homemade brownies you’ve ever tasted!
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/160° Fan, 350°F, Gas 4.
2. Bring a saucepan one third full of water to the boil and take off the heat.
3. Put the butter and the chopped chocolate in a bowl and place it over the hot water to melt.
4. Stir at intervals and when melted, leave to cool.
5. Whisk the eggs and sugar together for 8-10 mins. It should increase in volume and become frothy.
6. Pour in the melted chocolate mix and stir gently.
7. Sieve and fold in the flour and cocoa powder. Add a tablespoon of golden syrup to enhance the moisture to your brownies.
8. Pour mixture into an 8-inch tin lined with parchment paper and bake for 25-30 mins or until the crust on the top is cracking and middle is soft but not runny.
9. Leave to cool before taking out of the tin.