1. Preheat the oven to150°C/Fan 130°C/Gas Mark 2.
2. Put the flour, peanut butter powder, 2tsp Tate & Lyle Muscovado Sugar and salt into a large mixing bowl. Crack in the eggs and add the yoghurt and milk. Use a whisk to beat the ingredients together to make a smooth batter.
3. Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add 2-3 drops of oil. Ladle in about one-eighth of the batter and cook gently until bubbles appear and set on the surface after about 1 minute. Flip over to cook the other side, then transfer to sheets of kitchen paper. Make 8 small pancakes altogether, adding a few more drops of oil to the frying pan with each one.
4. Stack the pancakes on a heatproof serving plate, cover with foil and place in the oven to keep warm while you make the sauce.
5. Put the Lyle’s Golden Syrup into a saucepan with the Tate & Lyle Muscovado Sugar, butter and peanut butter. Heat gently until melted and smooth, then cook over a low heat for 1-2 minutes. Add a handful of the popcorn.
6. Serve the pancake stack with extra popcorn, with the sauce poured over them. To serve, cut the stack into wedges with a sharp knife and transfer to serving plates.