Ever heard of Dutch Baby Pancakes? Think of it as a cross between a pancake, a crepe, and a Yorkshire Pudding. These mini Dutch baby pancakes versions topped with marshmallows and Lyle's Golden Syrup are the perfect puffy treat to enjoy with your favourite people.
How to make Mini Dutch Pancakes
1. Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl and set aside.
2. Use non-stick spray to coat each cup of the muffin tray (or grease with butter).
3. Pour the batter into each muffin cup, filled halfway.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes until they puff up and are golden brown.
5. Once removed from the oven, allow to deflate for 1 minute before filling each with a tablespoon of mini marshmallows. Drizzle with melted chocolate and Lyle’s Golden Syrup.
Ingredients – 7 items
Mini Dutch Baby Pancakes with Marshmallows
Full fat milk
Rate this recipe!
Share your thoughts or advice
Good job, now enjoy!
Don't forget to share your creation using our hashtags in the chance to get featured.
Ideal for baking and toppings, and a perfect companion for pancakes and porridge.View all products