Lyle's Mini Chocolate Flapjacks
- 100g Butter or margarine
- 100g Tate & Lyle Demerara Sugar
- 75ml Lyle’s Golden Syrup
- 3ml Dr. Oetker Madagascan Vanilla Extract (2-3 drops)
- 250g Oats
- 100g Dr. Oetker Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/ 350°F/Gas Mark 4. Grease and line an 18cm (7 inch) square cake tin.
2. Place the sugar, butter and Lyle's Golden Syrup in a saucepan and heat gently until melted together
3. Remove from the heat and mix in the Dr. Oetker Madagascan Vanilla Extract and oats. Press into the prepared tin and bake for 25-30 minutes until lightly golden and bubbling.
4. Leave to cool for 5 minutes until firm and then cut into 24 mini bars. Leave to cool completely.
5. Melt the remaining Chocolate Chips according to the pack instructions. Half dip each bar in the Chocolate and place on a tray lined with greaseproof paper and leave in a cool area until set. Place into cellophane gift bags to give as a present.