Lyle's 15 Minute Flapjacks
- 110g (4oz) unsalted butter
- 3 tbsp Lyle's Golden Syrup
- 110g (4oz) Tate & Lyle Fairtrade Light Soft Brown Cane Sugar
- 225g (8oz) Mornflake organic oats
- 1 rounded tsp of baking powder
- 1 large egg, beaten
- pinch of salt
- Tate & Lyle Fairtrade Icing Sugar, to dust
- ground cinnamon, to dust
- Combine the butter, Lyle’s Golden Syrup and Tate & Lyle Light Soft Brown Sugar in a microwaveable bowl and microwave for 1-2 minutes until melted. Remove, stir and cool for 5 minutes then mix in the oats, baking powder, egg and salt.
- Tip into the silicone mould, level and press with a palette knife to smooth. Microwave on high for 4-5 minutes or until no liquid remains and the mixture has dried out.
- Remove, leave to cool for about 15 minutes and then mark into pieces. Cool completely in the mould then turn out and cut into squares with a sharp knife. Lightly dust with the Tate & Lyle Icing Sugar and cinnamon and serve.