Lyle's Deep Chocolate Sauce
- 150g (5oz) dark chocolate 70% cocoa solids, broken into squares
- 55ml (2floz) double cream
- 3 tbsp Lyle's Golden Syrup
- 25g (1oz) unsalted butter
Make a batch of this simple, lush sauce:
- Combine the chocolate and cream in a small non-stick pan set over the lowest heat, stirring occasionally until the chocolate melts gently into the cream.
- Remove from the heat, add the Lyle's Golden Syrup, then the butter, while stirring well.
- You're ready to serve - it's that simple.
Drizzle on, or get ready to dip and dunk. Pure delight.