Lyle's Sticky Sausage Sarnie
- Olive oil
- 8 good quality thick pork sausages
- 2 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 2 tbsp Lyle's Golden Syrup
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 8 slices of bread
- Heat a large frying pan over a medium-high heat and add a trickle of olive oil. Cut the sausages in half lengthways and add to the pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes each side until the sausages are golden ands cooked through.
- Mix together the mustard, Lyle's Golden Syrup and Worcestershire sauce, add to the pan and stir gently to coat the sausages. Toss around in the pan for about 30 seconds to coat the sausages, before removing from the heat.
- Lightly butter the bread and divide the sausages between 4 slices of bread, spreading any of the sticky wholegrain mustard from the pan over the sausages. Top with the remaining 4 slices of bread to make sandwiches. Cut in half and enjoy.