Lyle's Quick Plum Tarts
- 375g pack of ready rolled puff pastry
- 6 tsp Lyle's Golden Syrup
- 3 plums
- 25g butter, melted
- 2 tbsp Tate & Lyle Demerara Sugar
- Large pinch of cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 220C / 200C fan / gas 7.
- Unroll the pastry and cut out 6 discs approx 10cm (4") in diameter.
- Spread a teaspoon of Lyle’s Golden Syrup over the middle of each. Halve the plums and remove the stones then cut into quarters. Arrange over the golden syrup, leaving a 1 cm border.
- Brush with melted butter and scatter over the Demerara sugar and cinnamon, bake for 12 minutes.
- Delicious served with vanilla ice cream.