Lyle's Berry Delicious Cheesecake Picnic Puds
- 6 digestive biscuits, crushed
- 300g medium or low fat soft cheese
- 300g low fat Greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 tbsp Lyle's Golden Syrup
- 200g blueberries
- 150g raspberries
- 100g strawberries, chopped
How to make this recipe
- Share the crushed digestive biscuits between 4 sealable pots or jam jars with screw-topped lids.
- Beat together the soft cheese, yoghurt and vanilla extract with 1 tbsp of Lyle's Golden Syrup. Spoon most of this mixture into the pots, saving a little for the top.
- Mix together the blueberries, raspberries and strawberries. Share them between the servings and spoon 1 tbsp of Lyle's Golden Syrup into each pot. Top with the remaining cheese mixture and seal the jars. Refrigerate until ready to eat, or keep in a cool box to transport to your picnic.
Make these for a refreshing dessert for your packed lunch. Vary the fruit as you wish - try pineapple and mango for a change.