Peanut Butter Chocolate Cornflake Nests
- 225g chocolate
- 2 tbsp Lyle's Golden Syrup
- 1 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- 50g butter
- 75g cornflakes
- Mini chocolate eggs to decorate
1. Place muffin paper cases in a muffin tin.
2. Place the chocolate, golden syrup, peanut butter and butter in a bowl and set over a pan of gently simmering water (making sure the base of the bowl does not touch the water).
3. Once the mixture is smooth, remove from the heat and gently stir in the cornflake, until completely covered in chocolate.
4. Add the mixture evenly between the paper cases, place mini eggs on top and chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
You can swap the cornflakes for any of your, or your kids') favourite cereal.