Tropical coconut milk porridge
For the topping
- 10g (½oz) cashews, halved
- 40g (1½oz) mango cubes
- 1 passion fruit, halved & seeds removed
- 1 tsp pomegranate seeds
- Lyle’s Golden Syrup, to serve
For the porridge
- 40g (1½oz) Mornflake Organic Oats
- 200ml (7floz) coconut milk
- 1 tbsp Lyle’s Golden Syrup
1. Put the cashews in a small non-stick frying pan over a lowish heat and fry for 2-3 minutes until lightly toasted.
2. Combine the oats and coconut milk in a small non-stick pan. Bring to the boil, stirring continuously for 1 minute until smooth, then add the Lyle’s Golden Syrup®. Leave to stand for 1 minute before transferring to a serving bowl.
3. Top the porridge with the mango, passion fruit and pomegranate seeds. Scatter over the cashews and serve with Lyle’s Golden Syrup.