1. In a medium bowl, prepare the marinade by whisking together all the sauce ingredients until well combined.
2. Place the salmon fillets in a large resealable plastic bag and pour half the marinade into the bag (reserving the rest), making sure that the salmon is well coated with the marinade.
3. Squeeze out as much air as possible from the plastic bag before sealing. Lay the bag flat on a baking sheet (or baking dish) and place in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
4. In the meantime, preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
5. Remove the marinated salmon fillets from the plastic bag (leave excess marinade in the bag for disposal) and place them side by side on the baking sheet.
6. Bake for 10-15 minutes depending on the thickness of the salmon and desired doneness (the salmon should flake easily with a fork).
7. Finish by topping the salmon with reserved sauce and sesame seeds. Best served immediately.